HAPPY LADY'S DAY!
We already know for a long time and thanks to many studies that support the benefits of its consumption, that red wine is a very good ally for human health. We always must talk about moderate consumption, it is usually understood as a moderate consumption a glass of 150 ml aprox per day (in the case of men could be accepted two glasses per day).
For this special day such as Women's Day is (or Queen's day in China) we have compiled the most outstanding benefits of the red wine for women's health. It should be noted that it brings a great amount of benefits to women, and these becomes even more intense during maturity, which is when we need more support from outside our bodies.
- Ally against diabetes, a glass of wine per day is going to regulate blood sugar levels.
- Delays the deterioration of bones caused by osteoporosis
- The most direct benefit which is known is that a glass of wine a day, controls blood pressure and improves cardiovascular health
- Good ally to lose weight, as long as it is consumed in moderation, contributes to reduce body weight and overweight as you are ageing
- Several anticancer properties are associated with the wine that claim that a glass of wine a day can reduce the risk of ovarian cancer by up to 50%.