Why Spain is a good destination for your next travel
The Spanish guitar, the sunny beaches, the spectacular birdwatching routes, world-class golf courses, the magnificent seafood, Flamenco dancing, the world’s finest quality ham, olive oil, and wines, the chunky bread prepared in the Spanish villages, the friendly and social locals make Spain a great destination for your next travel. Whether you are planning for a family trip or you want to make your honeymoon memorable, Spain will surely let you explore the numerous possibilities of a meaningful life.
Here are some good reasons why you should plan a vacation in Spain:
• The Spanish Platter: Spain is famous for its globally-recognized Mediterranean cuisine that is not only noted for its appeal, but also for the immense health benefits that are associated with it. The Spanish cuisine is characterized by its gastronomic diversity that results from its seasonal and local variations. Spend some leisurely moments at Spain’s food markets and roadside restaurants or go for a local food tour in Granada. Spain is famous for its chorizo and ibérico ham and manchego cheese and notably, the best hams are produced in in Sierra de Aracena, Salamanca, and Extremadura. You may consider spending a few days in Galicia to enjoy unique seafood every day. If you are a foodie, San Sebastian can be your heaven to try out some of Spain’s most flavourful delicacies.
• Sun and Beaches: Spain’s all-year-round sunny climate makes its beaches more vibrant. Extending to over 5000 miles, Spain’s coastlines feature rocky beaches as well as marvellous strips of bright golden sand. With over 300 days of bright sun in a year, you are free to engage in water sports and skiing in some of the best places such as Baqueira Beret and Sierra Nevada.
• Diversity: With its white villages located in the lap of mountains, its modern cities, and beautiful islands, Spain is a land of diversity. If you are enthusiastic about architecture, consider visiting Medina Azahara in Cordoba. If you wish to explore Spain’s beauty, drop in to the Balearic Islands or to any of its cities to experience Spain’s unique culture and traditions.
• History: Spain is a land with rich cultural heritage and is home to UNESCO world heritage sites, medieval towns, monuments, and castles. In every Spanish town, you will find beautiful fortresses, castles, and churches that have history associated with them.
• Globally-Accredited Cycling: Majorca is considered as the best site in the world for cycling. Majorca’s terrains support different types of cycling styles and abilities, which is why the island is used as a training ground for aspiring cyclists. Cycling through the panoramic Sa Calobra climb is a real adventure.
• Olive Oil & Wine: Spain is the largest producer of olive oil and its wines, produced from the best grapes in the world, complement some of the leading cuisines of the world. This gives you another reason to visit Spain and explore some of its famous vineyards. Wine- tasting tours will surely add a hint of romance to your trip.
Every small town has its own local festivals and the friendly locals will make your experiences even more joyous and fulfilling.